|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Chemicals|
|Description:||Business Analyst - Chemicals - London, London
Our Client provides a range of services for the financial sector and is a fast growing, entrepreneurial alternative to the integrated Investment banking model. With no corporate finance or corporate shareholders or proprietary trading operations, it is a truly independent voice in the market.
A first class professional organisation with a culture that encourages debate and freedom of expression they wish to broaden their portfolio to include an Analyst who specialises in the chemical industry. The successful Candidate will have strategic background gained in the chemical industry. Training will be offered in financial matters.
* Provide investment advice about the chemical industry to international fund managers and hedge managers.
* Provision of financial forecasts for pan-European quoted companies.
* Focus upon the specific issues that might alter a company searching, rating or risk profile.
* Provide relative trend analysis for global equity, bond, currency and commodity markets.
* Focus on underlying trends and highlight stocks reaching relative highs and lows on a daily basis.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
* Commission private polls.
* Create propriety databases.
* Construct detailed financial and valuation metrics.
* Talk to industry competitors, suppliers, customers and consultants.
* Build a view of each company in the context of its peers.
* Avoid contributing to the 'white noise' of the market.
* Are totally independent.
* Enjoy freedom of speech throughout.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
* Degree in Science is essential. An MBA would be of benefit.
* Languages - German would be an advantage.
* Experience of strategic analysis in the chemical industry.
* Broad industry knowledge with a number of contacts throughout Europe.
* Experience of financial modelling and financial forecasting.
* Highly motivated, confident and articulate individual who has the ability disseminate industry information into meaningful reports.
* Professional appearance.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to form close partnerships with clients.
* High energy and stamina to cope with long office hours.
* Ability to thrive and adapt in a high pressure environment.
* Willingness to travel - Europe and USA.
Prospects: This entrepreneurial organisation recognises and rewards talent. There are excellent prospects for rapid progression and the opportunity to become a partner.
Location: London, UK
Relocation Assistance: Available for UK and non-UK Candidates (assistance with Visas also available).
|Salary Range:||£50000 - £70000/annum Signific|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job