|Job Title:||Risk Management & Audit Manager|
|Description:||Risk Management & Audit Manager - Berkshire
To ensure the Finance compliance requirements for the UK region are met, and any changes required are implemented innovatively.
To manage the UK Region Risk Management agenda, ensuring it meets the corporate requirements
Provide input and reporting to the agenda and strategy for the Risk Management and Audit Group in its formative and rollout stages.
· Develop and Implement a Risk Management process for the business that complies with the Corporate requirements, and proactively identifies where we can improve our rating working across the business to achieve.
· Strong influencing and educational agenda across the business – high profile work
· Assist in the development of a roll out strategy for the new Internal Control Framework ensuring continued awareness and shared ownership is achieved
· Develop a “Compliance roadshow” for communication across the business and ensure it is kept up to date and relevant for both legislation and business processes.
· Provide input and guidance to the Process owners for SOx compliance and complete Controls testing (both Std and Cyclical) on a regular basis in line with the annual plan (primarily S2C and Trade Spend processes)
· Manage any remediation plans identified as a result of any Sarbanes Oxley test failures.
· Manage the completion of the SwissCo compliance requirements (twice yearly) to minimise risk to the SwissCo operating model, ensuring any risks are addressed and liaising as necessary with the SwissCo Controller.
· Complete a P&L and Balance Sheet SOx coverage review to ensure the relevant accounts and assertions are met for PI.
· Identify any additional areas of business risk and implement the necessary control requirements to ensure compliance is achieved ( ie Pensions/Payroll etc)
· Develop both 1 direct report and support other team members by identifying requirements and completing a plan
· Ensure that Regional UK Finance Policies are consistent with International requirements
· Genuine opportunity to work across a very broad spectrum of the UK interfacing with the senior management team
Qualified Accountant with Operational business experience
Degree educated or equivalent
Business and process knowledge
Strong networking skills
Gregarious & outgoing
In Depth Internal Controls/Sarbox knowledge/experience
Audit experience with a Big 4 practice ideally
Strong industry exposure
Good communication and influencing skills
Excellent interpersonal skills to influence Process Owners and implement necessary remediation.
This is a role which could provide the successful candidate with first-rate career opportunities
|Salary Range:||£43000 - £65000/annum Inc Bene|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job