|Job Title:||Trainee Mortgage Adviser|
|Description:||Trainee Mortgage Adviser - Greater London, London
Exciting opportunities are available for motivated individuals who wish to embark upon a challenging career in the financial industry. A well established group is recruiting for Trainee Mortgage Advisers to contribute the success of the company.
Description: The ideal candidate will be expected to adhere with FSA regulations and will be responsible for advising on savings and investments as well as generating new business. As a progressive establishment, the company offers employees strong career prospects and a generous branch bonus package.
- To achieve agreed business targets within all regulatory requirements.
- To work and liaise with staff to maximise mortgages and other product''s sales opportunities.
- Other products: life/critical illness/income protection/general insurance/legal services.
• To ensure that all appointments are conducted inline with policy and operate within the various regulatory guidelines.
• To achieve agreed targets for initial appointments and ratio of sales per appointment.
• To provide a quality service to clients.
• Ensure all appointments are progressed as necessary.
• To embrace technology and process changes in order to improve profitability and customer service.
• Excellent communication skills particularly on the telephone
• Motivated and performance driven
• Strong work ethic
• Value customer service
• Willing to learn
• Strong team player In return for the above you will be given a constant supply of mortgage leads, full administration support and a streamlined sales process coupled with uncapped earnings potential. Please contact Tatum at email@example.com|
|Salary Range:||£18000 - £20000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job