|Job Title:||Senior Sales Ledger Coordinator|
|Description:||Senior Sales Ledger Coordinator - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Our client is a significant division of a FTSE 250 Plc. Due to continued growth an opportunity has been created for a proficient purchase ledger coordinator to join the team and take responsibility for a complete ledger. Reporting in to the Finance Team Leader your main responsibilities will include the following:
• Supervision of 2 full-time staff
• Sales invoicing, including daily upload and printing of invoices
• Distribution of sales invoices in accordance with client instructions
• Weekly/bi-weekly bordereaux
• Daily cash allocation
• Supplementary sales invoices & credit notes
• Dealing with excess queries and duplicate fee queries
• Posting sales ledger adjustments and refunding overpayments
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Finance Team Leader
For the successful candidate you can expect a comprehensive benefits package which includes pension, bonus, sharesave scheme and study support if required.
|Salary Range:||£16000/annum pension scheme, b|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job