|Job Title:||Dynamometer Test And Development Engineer|
|Description:||Dynamometer Test And Development Engineer - Staffordshire, Staffordshire
A terrific opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automotive Engineer with proven experience on Diesel Engines to on a production support/manufacturing level to conduct development and test activity on Diesel Engines.
Dynamometer Test Engineer
A degree (or equivalent) educated and versatile engineer with proven experience in diesel engine hot test dynamometer test systems.
The client produce 4.4 litre in-line diesel engines equipped with mechanical and common rail fuel injection systems..
An experienced engineer is required to support the day to day running of the production test cells, and the planning to incorporate the testing of new engine ranges.
- General good overall knowledge of medium duty diesel engines.
- Good overall knowledge and experience of electronic (Common Rail) engine controls systems; and mechanical fuel systems.
- Electronic engine ECU's
- Identifying root cause of failed engines
- Experience is using equipment for measuring, smoke, fuel consumption, power and torque etc
- Experience with modern dynamometer control equipment
- Developing and implementing computer controlled test profiles
- Daily technical support to production personnel for engine and test cell related issues
- Planning and introduction of new equipment to support the testing of new engine programmes
- Support and initiation of improvement programmes to improve quality and reduce cost.
- Training new operatives
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.|
|Salary Range:||£0 - £28/hour N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job