|Job Title:||Operator Og3|
|Description:||Operator Og3 - Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Our client are a leading global supplier of mobile electronics and transportation systems, including powertrain, safety, steering, thermal, and controls and security systems and in-car entertainment technologies.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
We are looking for machine operators to work for a major automotive manufacturer.
Fortnightly 3 shift pattern (night - late - early)
21.45-06.05 Sunday / Monday
22.00-06.05 Monday/Tuesday - Thursday/Friday
06.00-14.05 Monday - Friday
* Plus one additional hour at the beginning or end of shift 2 (lates) and shift 3 (earlies) one per week.
Ideally candidates will come from a machining background, but full training will be given for the right candidates.
Milling, Turning or grinding experience would be a distinct advantage.
* Operating machines inline with work instructions
* achieving output targets to the required quality standards
* maintain a clean and tidy operating environment at all times, including taking an active and practical approach to all health, safety and environmental issues.
* assist in the training of other operators on processes and machines
Experience and Qualifications
* Motivated team player, committed to quality
* Experience in similar high volume manufacturing environment
* Ability to communicate
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.|
|Salary Range:||£19000 - £25524/annum N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job