|Job Title:||Personal Injury Claims Handler|
|Description:||Personal Injury Claims Handler - North West, North West
Personal Injury Claims Handlers
My client a leading claims management company is seeking Personal Injury claims handlers. It is essential for this position that you have handled PI claims from inception to completion. There is a comprehensive benefits package on offer.
1) To handle and negotiate by telephone and via correspondence all claims allocated from first advice to settlement as per company procedures.
2)Effectively prioritise own portfolio of claims and assist other claims handlers to prioritise work within their team
2)To refer and take referrals as required by company procedures and within individual authorities.
2)To release cheques and action complaints within authorities set by the manager.
5) To undergo training in all aspects of Systems, Insurance and Claims Handling whilst on the section, with the supervisor and on a formal basis as appropriate.
6) To consider taking the Insurance examinations in order to increase individual and the companies professional standing with in the industry.
7) To maintain high standards, a courteous approach and timely completion of allocated tasks.
8) To undertake any other duties reasonably required as deemed appropriate.
If you would like further information please contact Paul Scholes
|Salary Range:||£16000 - £23000/annum N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job