|Job Title:||Payroll Consultant|
|Description:||Payroll Consultant - Staines, Surrey
Summary of Position
We are looking for experienced Payroll Consultants to carry out the following duties in accordance to Payroll Procedures:
· Reconcile payrolls and action payroll controls;
· Prepare manual payments;
· Carry out Tax Year End reconciliation;
· Communicate with clients by telephone and email;
· Attend Client Review Meetings and Prepare Minutes;
· Answer payroll queries from client and 3rd parties;
· Prepare Invoicing and KPI Reports;
· Maintain Payroll Procedures;
· Understand and adhere to the Client Service Level Agreement.
The company is a major international force in IT services. It employs 40,000 people across 41 countries. The company provides business consulting, systems integration, IT and business process outsourcing. Market sectors in which we have clients include telecoms, financial services, energy and utilities, industry, distribution and transport and the public sector.
Experience & Qualifications
· We are looking for someone who has proven payroll experience (ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience);
· Good client management skills;
· Able to calculate manual payments;
· High level of accuracy required;
· Must be a good team player;
Must be able to be security clearable to SC level.|
|Salary Range:||£23000 - £27000/annum £23|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job