|Job Title:||Payroll Consultant|
|Description:||Payroll Consultant - London Central, London
Summary of Position
We are looking for a Payroll Consultant for a 1 year fixed term contract who will be responsible for the following:
· Providing payroll services, within contractual Key Performance Indicators, for a major public sector organisation;
· All aspects of day to day payroll duties using a specialised in-house payroll product;
· Adherance to agreed timetables and deadlines;
· Providing Helpdesk Services with other members of the team on a rota basis;
· Liaison with the clients payroll team, other departments, employees and approved 3rd parties.
The company is a major international force in IT services. It employs 40,000 people across 41 countries. The company provides business consulting, systems integration, IT and business process outsourcing. Market sectors in which we have clients include telecoms, financial services, energy and utilities, industry, distribution and transport and the public sector.
Experience & Qualifications
· Due to the confidentiality requirements of this role, applicants must be able to be security cleared to CTC level;
· Experience of end to end payroll processing (ideal candidate will have at least 2 years);
· Up to date payroll legislation knowledge;
· Ability to perform manual payroll calculations;
· Excellent customer service and communications skills;
· Proactive and flexible;
· Good all round MS Office skills.
|Salary Range:||£18000 - £24000/annum £18|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job