|Job Title:||Commercial Account Handler|
|Description:||Commercial Account Handler - North West, North West
Commercial Account handler x2
A position has arisen for a Commercial Account handler with our client. The role involves working in a team of four servicing Corporate and SME clients on behalf of the two Account Executives & Branch Manager. Ideally the candidate should have a minimum of one year broking experience dealing with most classes of commercial products. The work will consist of renewal of existing business; processing/development of new clients and add on policies for existing; mid term changes;
· Maintaining and servicing existing commercial clients in respect of all aspects of their general insurance portfolio.
· Assist the Management and senior staff in their involvement with any sales and marketing campaigns as required.
· Assisting with the development of commercial business with Key Insurers.
· Develops good relationships with both Client and Insurers, reviewing as necessary the needs of the former and liaising with the latter to produce customer satisfaction within the limits of the job. Able to communicate adequately. Complies with the rules of the current Regulatory body.
· Understands the targets set and the means of working towards their fulfilment.
· Understands many of a wide range of products from the various insurers, has a reasonable idea as to whom is likely to be competitive in order to increase the strike rate for new business. Also to carry out research into most Commercial Insurance requirements and to report effectively to Senior colleagues or to clients.
· Able to problem solve in many instances, and use judgement to make decisions on areas within the scope of knowledge and understands when referrals to senior staff or the insurers are necessary.
· Have acquired good keyboard and system skills within the requirements of the job.
|Salary Range:||£15000 - £20000/annum N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job