|Description:||Collections/Telesales - Twickenham, UK
This leading DCA is currently looking to employ several collections officers to facilitate their current expansion plans in their London offices.
Reporting to the collections team leader, the post holder will be responsible for negotiating the settlement of outstanding debt on behalf of the company and the company's clients.
Areas of concentration
* Use of dialler to maximise collections potential
* Ensuring tallyman records are maintained up to date following each telephone call
* Outbound and inbound call management to collect payments
* Negotiation of payment and arrangements and settlements
* Investigating income and expenditure details of debtor to reach acceptable settlement figures and repayment plans
* In-depth analysis of debtor's financial situation to ensure all avenues of payment are exhausted before making arrangement
Skills and experience
* Previous office experience
* Computer literate to intermediate level
* Good typing speed
* Basic numeracy
* Inbound & outbound business calling experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Credit/debt management
* Call centre experience
* Worked in a target driven environment
* Attention to detail
* Flexible & adaptable
* Team player
* Ability to be tactful in delicate/sensitive situations
* Ability to make fine judgements
* Self motivated/driven/tenacious
* Ability to cope under pressure & be able to meet set targets & objectives
Please contact Dan Curtis at Chase Credit for further details or to apply. Chase Credit are acting as a recruitment agency in regards to this vacancy.
|Salary Range:||£13000 - £15000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job