|Job Title:||Payroll Team Leader|
|Description:||Payroll Team Leader - Manchester, Greater Manchester
This role is for a Payroll Team Leader who will be reporting to the Payroll Manager; you will be responsible for:
· Processing of the designated payrolls;
· Ensuring that payments to employees and 3rd parties are accurate, on-time and in accordance with client instructions and the Service Level Agreements;
· Effectively managing and coordinating all of your team resources;
· The Staff Management of your team, setting clear objectives and regularly monitoring progress;
· Ensuring that defined processes are strictly adhered to;
· Suggesting improvements to processes/procedures;
· Helping to maintain and develop the client relationship.
The company is a major international force in IT services. It employs 40,000 people across 41 countries. The company provides business consulting, systems integration, IT and business process outsourcing. Market sectors in which we have clients include telecoms, financial services, energy and utilities, industry, distribution and transport and the public sector.
Experience & Qualifications
· Due to the confidentiality requirements of this role, applicants must be able to be security cleared to CTC level;
· Ideally a Team leader would have 3 to 5 years UK payroll experience, with a considerable amount of that time in a supervisory role;
They should have a solid background of building client relationships.
|Salary Range:||£20000 - £24000/annum £20|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job