|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Description:||Payroll Administrator - Middlesex, Surrey
We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to assist with payroll data entry and checking/control of input/output and carry out day to day payroll duties such as:
· Data entry (Timesheets, absence, tax codes etc);
· Checking of input and output;
· Administration (filing, archiving, document preparation);
· Manage the receipt of data from clients;
· Prepare payslips, reports and post for distribution to clients and 3rd parties.
The company is a major international force in IT services. It employs 40,000 people across 41 countries. The company provides business consulting, systems integration, IT and business process outsourcing. Market sectors in which we have clients include telecoms, financial services, energy and utilities, industry, distribution and transport and the public sector.
Experience & Qualifications
· Must be accurate and numerate with good keyboard skills;
· Have a flexible attitude to the work undertaken;
· Be able to work quickly and accurately to meet required timescales and deadlines;
Be familiar with the use of MS Word & Excel.|
|Salary Range:||£16000 - £17500/annum £16|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job