|Job Title:||Helpdesk Consultant|
|Description:||Helpdesk Consultant - Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
We are looking for a Helpdesk Consultant to provide service and product support to both internal and external, managed and bureau
payroll clients and related teams. Key tasks include:
· Telephone based software/service support;
· Problem management and investigation;
· Meeting agreed service levels;
· Advise on best use of software;
· Issue recording and resolution;
· Advise on payroll processing;
· Undertake ad hoc consultancy work;
· Conduct training on software usage;
· Conduct acceptance testing on standard/bespoke software.
The company is a major international force in IT services. It employs 40,000 people across 41 countries. The company provides business consulting, systems integration, IT and business process outsourcing. Market sectors in which we have clients include telecoms, financial services, energy and utilities, industry, distribution and transport and the public sector.
Experience & Qualifications
· We are looking for someone with payroll experience following the full payroll cycle, or worked within a support team environment (ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience);
· The successful candidates are likely to have come from a payroll background and preferably be IPP qualified (not essential);
· They will have a good all round knowledge of the Microsoft office suite;
This should be augmented with strong verbal and written communication skills.|
|Salary Range:||£16000 - £23000/annum £16|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job