|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Description:||Finance Analyst - United Kingdom (Cambridge), Cambridgeshire
This role provides commercial and finance support to the product areas, this includes reporting, forecasting and analysis of all product affecting elements (including market, customer, buyer, supplier, pricing and stock) - to drive optimisation of product profitability.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
1. To provide detailed weekly and monthly product analysis by region in a consistent way with other product tabs including, but not limited to:
Segmented Sales, Gross margin, Pre-orders and Market share analysis
Competitor analysis (basket of goods)
Stock position (turn, overstock / obsolescence / out of stock)
2. To support the three year planning horizon, working closely with product teams, marketing and logistics to forecast the drivers, based on validated assumptions, and thus producing robust Volume, Revenue, Margin and Stock 3 year forecasts.
3. To conduct product / business modelling – working with the Product Directors, Category Managers and other commercial analysts to evaluate product propositions, run models, effect of promotions / campaigns etc.
4. To provide detailed analysis on supplier management including turnover and margin by supplier, turnover forecasting, marketing co-operation reporting and supplier terms negotiation analysis.
5. To carry out regular competitor reviews including pricing and turnover analysis, range of product, strategic developments
6. To undertake cost / benefit analysis to assist decision-making (eg. warehouse and drop-ship analysis)
7. Act as a financial advisor to the product and finance teams, to assist with data, analysis and interpretation queries.
8. Input and assist in ongoing system and process developments to support the business in producing robust and insightful data. Also, working with other commercial finance analysts to achieve best practice and standardise the delivery of timely, consistent information across the Product functions.
9. Perform ad-hoc work as required to support the commercial finance function, covering project work and non-standard analysis.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
1. AAT qualified or graduate with Finance degree
2. Excellent analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, excellent numeric ability and strong commercial acumen.
3. Previous reporting experience
4. Advanced Excel skills
5. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
|Salary Range:||£13/hour £13 per hour|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job