|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Description:||Senior Management Accountant - Basingstoke, Hampshire
Successful international organisation and a recognised leader within their field. This organisation recognises its staff with on going development and outstanding career opportunities.
• Support the FC on all aspects of Financial Reporting and Management Accounting
• Management of a team of 6
• Manage financial transactions in Finance Department
• Production of monthly Management Accounts, including coordinating the month end process
• Review of monthly business unit reporting
• Attend monthly business reviews with business units
• Promote efficient working techniques and quality in the department through supervision, coaching and motivation of team members.
• Review of all profit and cost centres monthly
• Prepare/review Sales reconciliations from sub ledgers to ledger
• Manage the rebate booking process, audit back up and calculations as required
• Review all payroll, commissions and bonus accruals.
• Be fully involved in the forecasting process
• Other duties as defined by the Financial Controller
You will be a qualified accountant who, having trained in practice is now either looking for your first move into industry or seeking your next commercial role. You will have previous management experience and solid financial accounts experience but be very keen to work in a commercial role interacting with operational areas of the business. Definite promotional opportunities exist.
SALARY: Up to £45,000 + car allowance + up to 20% bonus |
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job