|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Description:||Finance Manager - Fareham, Hampshire
A leading training and education services company that works across the UK are seeking an experienced Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Finance Executive you will head a team comprising of 3 management accountants and 4 assistant management accountants. The finance team is responsible for the management and financial accounts of 10 companies, a number of which are joint ventures. The main business of the companies is contracting with local government to provide careers guidance for young people and other government bodies to provide Information, Advice and Guidance to adults.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and business review commentary
- Providing financial support to operational managers
- Prepare annual budgets, projections, forecasting and cash flow statements
- Development and supervision of 7 staff members
- Assisting in the preparation of bids
- Preparation of End of Year accounts and tax information packs
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Liaison with Internal and External audit
- Ownership of the balance sheets of the businesses
- Ensuring best practice and consistency across the careers companies
- Provision of financial information to key customers
- Ad hoc reporting and projects as required
You will be need to be a Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with a minimum of 2 years previous experience along with strong IT skills, particularly Excel - use of Navision and Hyperion is desirable
Please note that you may be required to travel occasionally within the UK
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.|
|Salary Range:||£45000/annum N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job