|Job Title:||Mortgage Underwriter|
|Description:||Mortgage Underwriter - Norfolk
An excellent opportunity exisits for an on site underwriter
to join this sub prime lenders in a high profile on site role.
Duties will include:
Assess the risk of each Mortgage Application and to make appropriate decisions on each case.
1. Assess and respond to Packaged Auto Accept & Refer mortgage applications within CHL lending criteria. Chase up DIPs nearing expiry.
2. Assess and respond to Refer DIPs within CHL lending criteria.
3. Assess the commercial risk of mortgage applications and make recommendations on cases outside of current lending criteria.
4. Discuss potential applications and give agreement in principle to the Business Development Managers and Introducers.
5. Build excellent working relationships with the Packager and Business Development Manager through verbal and written communications.
6. Access & respond to all Post and Phone Calls.
7. Undertake any other duties as determined by the Supervisor.
8. Chase pipeline cases to ensure targets are met.
9. Prepare mortgage offers.
Successful applicants will be able to:
Work on own initiative and with Team
Decision Making ability;
Generate and Build on Ideas;
Customer Service Orientation;
|Salary Range:||£28000 - £32000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job