|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Description:||Audit Senior - Godalming, Surrey
Our client is a long-established and well-respected firm of accountants based just outside Guildford in Surrey with 11 Partners and 70 staff.
They take pride in offering a wide range of services equal to that of large City practices, but with the personal care and commitment of the smaller partnership. They have a wide variety of clients, many of whom have been with the Firm for over 40 years, and they offer unique skills and a great depth of knowledge acquired over many years.
The diversity of the client base has given the present team an excellent opportunity to experience every area of accountancy.
Successfully project manage audit and account assignments in liaison with the client and relevant Manager and/ or Partner
• Attend pre audit meetings
• Liaise with relevant manager and client to plan project
• Lead and coach a team of one or more juniors
• Design audit tests where appropriate
• Carry out relevant work to meet audit objectives
• Manage and control job budgets
• Finalise files for Managers and Partners to review
• Clear review points and prepare letters and bills for clients
• Attend final audit meetings
• Qualified or part qualified ACA, ACCA
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
• A team player with exceptional leadership skills.
• Commercially astute and committed to developing the business.
• Flexible and proactive approach.
Benefits Extensive including gym facilities, onsite catering, free parking and more
|Salary Range:||£28000 - £32000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job