|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Description:||Accounts Assistant - Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey
*Accounts Assistant *£18,000 per annum *Kingston based *Very Successful Company
The position is for an Accounts Assistant and it is working full time Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. The salary for the position is up to £18,000 per annum depending on experience.
Working as part of a large team of Finance professionals in a very busy environment within a Property Investment Company. The Finance teams are a very hard working department but the environment they have created is one which is fun, friendly and supportive of each other. This is a great opportunity for a willing individual looking for their first or second step into the world of Finance and who is looking to start their finance career.
Duties for the role will include:
• Processing Sales Invoices
• Processing Customer Credit notes into the system
• Processing of payments into the system
• Ensure correct accounting of reservation fees
• Prepare weekly reconciliations between the accounting system and the database
• Regular liaison externally with Customers regarding any queries they may have relating to invoices or cash received
Skills and Experience required:
• Part AAT/CAT qualified is preferable
• Previous experience within an accounts department
• Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of MS Dynamics Great Plains an advantage but not essential
• Accuracy, attention to detail, methodical, flexible and willing to learn
|Salary Range:||£16000 - £18000/annum £18k|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job