|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Description:||Management Accountant - Fareham, Hampshire
A leading training and education services company that works across the UK are seeking an experienced Management Accountant.
- responsible for preparing monthly management accounts, cash-flow, commentary on variances and quarterly statutory reporting
- manage up to 2 Assistant Management Accountants
- to set up and maintain detail budget monitoring reports (spreadsheets) and produce these to monthly timetables.
- to provide financial input and costing details for major bids
- To oversee the preparation of financial claims for individual projects and for maintaining detailed audit trails
- To produce the monthly management accounting schedule for submission
- To produce quarterly Group Statutory Accounts reporting pack for inclusion in announcement to the City and investors.
- Preparation of information for inclusion in corporation tax computation
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns and responsibility for calculation and payment of VAT due to Customs and Excise
- Finalist or part qualified in CIMA/ACCA or ACA accounting qualifications (NVQ level 5) with at least 3 years experience.
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interpret and explain financial data.
- Good ICT skills with advanced knowledge of complex and detailed spreadsheets and knowledge of database management
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.|
|Salary Range:||£29000/annum N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job