|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Description:||Accounts Assistant - United Kingdom (Cambridge), Cambridgeshire
Purpose of the Job
To support the Management Accountant in providing a professional, timely and effective management accounting service to the business. The post holder will be primarily responsible for the Purchase Ledger and Banking.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
· Maintain Purchase Ledger including:
o Non-manufacturing supplier liaison
o Raising Payments
o Coding purchase ledger invoices
· Undertake the checking, obtaining authorisation and payment of employee expenses.
· Thoroughly professional relationships with all internal customers
· Day-to-day contacts with suppliers of goods and services.
· Work closely with Finance team.
Essential Key Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Previous experience in a similar financial role including dealing with purchase ledger and bank reconciliations
· Experience of handling confidential company and personal information.
· Prior knowledge or experience of using a multifunctional finance software package. Microsoft Great Plains would be an advantage but not essential.
· Ability to carry out detailed and accurate work.
· Ability to plan own workload to meet deadlines.
· Ability to deliver accurate and well supported reports and information.
· Ability to deal with people at all levels and handle issues diplomatically and professionally.
· Microsoft Office experience which should include regular usage of Microsoft Excel
|Salary Range:||£16000 - £17000/annum £16000 t|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job