|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Manager|
|Description:||Accounts Payable Manager - Woking, Surrey
Our client is a leading worldwide developer of interactive entertainment software. They have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team at their office in Woking town centre.
These are the details of the vacancy:
· Managing all outstanding purchase orders, ensuring they are correct and relevant
· Mentoring, management and training of staff within the AP department.
· Management of the AP function for 6 different entities; 3 foreign and 3 UK based.
· Ensuring the correct input of all invoices on a daily basis and verification of data provided by product suppliers.
· Accurate reporting of Weekly AP Cash forecasts.
· Previous experience in a supervisory Accounts Payable capacity, preferably within a high volume processing, large accounts department.
· Knowledge of VAT is essential as is Excel and SAP experience.
· Knowledge of Inter-Company transactions essential.
· Experience of Multi-Ledgers within Accounts Payable.
· Ideally you will speak fluent Italian.
· Salary of £27000 to £30000, depending on depth of relevant experience and qualifications.
· 25 days holiday.
· Stakeholder pension, life assurance, private medical cover.
· Share option scheme.
· Annual bonus on achievement of set objectives.
If you meet the criteria requested and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please apply now.
|Salary Range:||£27000 - £30000/annum Excellen|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job