|Job Title:||Controls Analyst|
|Description:||Controls Analyst - IBM LTD, NORTH HARBOUR, Hampshire
IGF UK Centre Of Excellence Controls Analyst
IBM Global Financing, the world’s largest IT financier, is recruiting for a Controls Analyst position in its UK Accounting Centre of Excellence in North Harbour, Portsmouth, UK.
The ideal candidate will be a full/part qualified accountant and must be able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail, good organisation and communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines including occasional weekend working and have good excel and systems skills.
Principal responsibilities will include:
• assisting with completion of Sarbanes Oxley testing for the UK CoE
• understanding in detail the technical aspects within the tests that are to be completed
• selection of testing samples and subsequent compliance testing and reporting for the countries within the centre (UK, Germany, Italy and France) and also for the Consolidations Group
• analysis of data regarding controls posture of the UK CoE and compilation of management reporting packages, including presentations to management.
• maintenance of the UK CoE controls issues log, reporting of issues via monthly meeting to the UK CoE Manager.
IBM Global Financing has an asset base of nearly $34 billion and delivers financial services to 125,000 customers in more than 50 countries. The UK Accounting Centre of Excellence supports the IBM Global Financing businesses in UK, Germany, Italy and France.
|Salary Range:||£22000 - £25000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job