|Job Title:||Sales Support Consultant (Financial Services)|
|Description:||Sales Support Consultant (Financial Services) - Reading, Berkshire
Sales Support Consultant
Industry: Financial Services/Sales Support
Salary: £18,000 – £24,000 dependent on experience + bonus OTE £6,000
My client a well established international financial services company are currently looking to recruit a number of Sales Support Consultants in their Reading office to actively manage a panel of IFA’s in partnership with face-to-face consultants through contact via telephone and email to achieve sales targets.
The main responsibilities of the role will include the following:
· Achieving sales targets by working in partnership with consultants
· Proactively contact intermediaries via telephone
· Ensure that activity on cases and sales opportunities are followed up as agreed
· Manage the campaign activity to panels as agreed with your manager
· Provide cover and assist colleagues in the team as required in order to maintain sales levels
· Work with the local and international offices to resolve servicing queries and ensure that you always deliver a quality customer experience.
· Ensure at all times that you that you are working lawfully and in accordance with pre-defined regulatory, compliance and financial requirements e.g. Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Health and Safety and Financial Services Authority Standards.
· At all times working in accordance with procedures, company policy and processes.
In order to be successful in this role you will be required to show the following technical skills:
· Fully FPC qualified or working towards the qualification
· The ability to develop an excellent understanding of the products offered
· A good understanding of the IFA market place
· A good understanding of the company’s proposition, structure and objectives
· Understand the responsibilities associated with FSA membership and how this affects the company and IFAs
· Proven Sales Skills
· Understanding relationship management
· Excellent planning and organisation skills
· Problem solving and creative thinking
Also you must be able to show the following personality traits:
· Fast moving
· Able to achieve results
· Be customer focused
· Able to work well within a team
· Be goal focused
· Able to take ownership of learning and self-development
· Solution orientated
What to do next:
If you feel you are suitable for this role and you are able to demonstrate the necessary skills and personality traits then this could be the opportunity for you, so don’t hesitate send your CV to Craig Duffin immediately.
A M Recruitment Ltd
0161 834 4477
|Salary Range:||£18000 - £24000/annum £18,000|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job