|Job Title:||Associate Accountant|
|Description:||Associate Accountant - Aberdeen, Scotland
A leading underwater susbsea engineering company are looking to recruit an Associate Accountant to join their UK Management Accounting team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly reporting packs for overhead and facility cost centres including forecast detail, variance analysis and next year look ahead. This will include monthly, quarterly and annual analysis and will address gross cost and recovery to projects.
- Familiarisation and understanding of commercial and operational issues to allow comprehensive report preparation.
- Daily monitoring and evaluation of expenditure and systems to ensure integrity of the ledgers and determination of trends.
- To liaise with cost centre managers and relevant members of their teams to plan, monitor and advise on financial performance.
- To critically evaluate and monitor the quality and flow of information from internal and/or external service providers to ensure the correct, efficient and complete recording of financial records and forecasts, seeking advice where communication and data flow is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Closeout of financial systems and determination of forecasts using generally accepted accounting principles.
- Maintain utilisation statistic report.
- To prepare ad-hoc internal reports and other duties as required by Management Accounting Lead or cost centre managers
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Ideally you will be a Part qualified accountant who is educated to HND/Degree level.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.|
|Salary Range:||£19000 - £22000/annum N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job