|Job Title:||Business Development Assistant - Sales|
|Description:||Business Development Assistant - Sales - London, North London, London
Business Development Assistant Ė Sales
£25,000 - £28,000 + Excellent benefits
Our client is an international brand management group involved in the sports, outdoor and fashion markets. With an enviable portfolio of brands including Speedo, Berghaus, Kickers and Red or Dead; they now need a Business Development Assistant to provide market support, market management and researching for their ellesse brand.
The Business Development Assistant will work with the IBD Manager to support the European and American market requirements, ensuring market compliance with the brand strategy and provide administrative support.
As the Business Development Assistant you will be responsible for:
- acting as the key point of contact to provide information to the brandís partners
- building robust relationships with the brandís partners to ensure maximum benefit for both parties
- preparation for, and attendance at international meetings, range presentations
- working with the IBD manager to ensure the brand is represented in accordance with brand strategy
- manage the administration of the licensee product approval process
- work with the credit management and accounts receivables team to monitor levels of third party partner debt
Research and reporting:
- research into different international markets
- visit markets with commercial team
- work with the Hong Kong based team to secure information from other overseas markets
- research and create reports for brand Managing Director and Group Chief Executive
Essential to your success as the Business Development Assistant, you will have some relevant experience within an office-based customer service environment, ideally with international exposure.
With your product interest and empathy, you will possess first class organisational skills and a great relationship building ability.
An excellent communicator, both verbally and with your written work, you will have knowledge of Microsoft office, and take a positive, pro-active approach to your work.
Our client offers a generous salary, 5% bonus, 25 days holiday, Pension and an on-site gym.
To apply for the role of Business Development Assistant, please simply send your CV and a covering letter via the button shown. If your skills and experience meet with any of our client's requirements and/or needs, we will provide our clients with your full details so that they can consider whether you may be suitable for the vacancy advertised. Your details, as submitted by you, will only be used in conjunction with this vacancy. By submitting your CV and cover letter to us, you give express consent to us using your details for this purpose.
Additional Keywords: Business Development Assistant, BD Assistant, Business Development Executive, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Sales Development Assistant, Sales and Marketing Business Development Assistant.|
|Salary Range:||£25000 - £28000/annum Excellen|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job