|Description:||Paraplanner - Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Job Title: PARAPLANNER
We are currently looking for a qualified Paraplanner to provide administrative support to the financial sales team of our Client, so that they can focus on selling.
Working closely with the financial advisers, the job involves:
• Searching financial databases and sourcing facts and information about financial products.
• Obtaining product quotations and presenting the different options for the financial adviser to discuss with their customer.
• Investigating and helping resolve customer enquiries.
• Sorting paperwork and completing documentation.
• Updating customer records.
You will have specialised in one product area, such as mortgages, pensions, investments etc.
• Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills
• Customer-focused and enjoy working within a sales-oriented team.
• Good computer skills, perhaps with the experience of one of the recognised software packages like 1st.
• Work well under pressure and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
• Enjoy researching and analysing information.
Successful applicants will be FPC qualified and have experience within the FS industry. You could be an administrator looking for the next career step, a Paraplanner looking for a fresh challenge or an adviser looking to move away from a target driven environment. AFPC qualifications or willingness for further education will be encouraged.
Call today for a confidential informal chat with an experienced Consultant.
|Salary Range:||£24000 - £27000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job