|Job Title:||Broker Admin Team Leader|
|Description:||Broker Admin Team Leader - Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire
Momentum Recruitment are currently working with a large Financial Services company to recruit for a Team leader to manage a team of active administrators.
Within this role the experience Team Leader will possesses the following key duties:
· Supporting & developing a team of administrator
· Setting objectives and working with development plans to ensure staff succeed within the company
· Offering a 1:1 reviewed to all members of staff
· Checking work of team members and dealing with escalated complaints
· Making recommendation of redeploying resources when needed
· Co-ordination of weekly statistics
· Recruitment of staff
The successful candidate will possess 2 years previous experience within a Financial Services based team leading role and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the regulations within the industry.
A holder of IAQ Merit Award will have a distant advantage.
Our client will offer 26 days holiday, generous bonus, non- contributory pension scheme, life insurance, Various share schemes and a Wellbeing programme.
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job