|Job Title:||Executive Search Consultant/Headhunter Dubai|
|Description:||Executive Search Consultant/Headhunter Dubai - Dubai Middle East, Non UK
My client is part of a global executive search organisation that has more than 80 offices in 40 countries and is ranked 12th largest retained search practice in the world. Their services include:
• Mostly retained executive search
• Some ad/search
They are involved in the above activities within the Gulf region and internationally. Internationally their clients include most of the major global organisations as well as many governments. In the Gulf their clients include organisations such as Al Futtaim, ABN AMRO, Ras Laffan Liquefied Natural Gas Company, Dubai Festival City, General Motors, ENOC, MasterCard, Inchcape, Shell, National Bank of Dubai, World Bank (IFC), Standard Chartered, Axiom, Citibank, DIC, Abraaj, Mubadala, Dubal etc. Positions range from Managing Directors, Senior Managers, Accountants, Engineers, Lawyers, HR Professionals and specialists in whatever field.
The Dubai office consists currently of nine people, last year they opened an office in Abu Dhabi which is very successful, and another in the Qatar Financial Centre which also is set to do very well.
They hold the view that active involvement, team work, challenge and a sense of humour are all essential ingredients in business. As a consequence, the working environment is lively, interactive, frequently hectic, but normally fun.
The practice is seeking to recruit a Consultant or Senior Consultant.
The person appointed to this position will assume responsibility for marketing and sales activities as well as consulting to clients. You will play an important part in the future growth and success of the practice.
The office is open to serve clients on a five-day week, Sunday to Thursday 8am-5pm. However, working hours will vary depending on the business needs. A high degree of flexibility is required from time to time to cover peaks in workload.
Principal Accountabilities & Job Content:
? Effectively manage the marketing phase for executive search assignments for clients.
? Identify companies and organisations in the appropriate sectors with positions at mid- to senior-level management, or in specialist/hard-to-fill roles.
? Utilize all available research tools including internet, industry listings, business groups and contacts, contact from Australian/UK government offices, publications, etc. to focus marketing efforts.
? Deliver presentations about executive recruitment and retained search to prospective clients; and
? Assist the Managing Director in broad marketing strategy.
• Proposal Management
? Offer advice and consulting services regarding our services through a written proposal to prospective clients.
? Conduct an evaluation of the likelihood of winning a search.
? Provide expert opinion about the appropriate search strategies, specific to the position in question.
? Exhibit strong ethics and integrity in order to guide the client in the right direction without undue expense.
? Negotiate with client during final phase of agreement to our proposal.
• Client Management
? Schedule and conduct additional meetings with the client to undertake the assignment information.
? Develop an appointment brief, outlining the scope of the position, key players, organizational charts, and the personal characteristics of the successful candidate.
? Further the relationship and trust with the client as we move forward in the search.
• Search Management
? Prepare written weekly progress reports to the client.
? Oversee the research phase as the search begins.
? Collaborate with Research Associate(s) to develop the contact program.
? Manage other Search Consultants as to their role in a search.
? Exhibit timeliness and diplomacy when managing the full spectrum (client, partner, candidate) of the search process.
? Assist with other recruitment or consulting assignments, such as advertised recruitment and database searches, as required.
• Candidate Management
? Interview potential candidates (face-to-face or telephonic).
? Prepare written interview reports for each shortlisted candidate.
? Develop a shortlist and present to our client.
? Build a relationship with the candidate before the interview and carry through as the process unfolds.
? Coach and encourage candidates in their skills, their viability for the position, and also when a search takes an undue amount of time due to circumstances beyond our control.
• Records Management
? Maintain organized client files, containing pertinent information in a standard format, as well as a record of marketing calls and their outcome.
Relevant tertiary qualification required.
The ideal candidate for this position must possess all of the following attributes and experience:
• Self-motivated and focussed with respect to developing marketing contacts, and following through with prospective clients.
• Able to handle several tasks and conflicting priorities at the same time.
• High level of people skills. Ability to make candidates and clients feel welcome and comfortable. Able to build good strong relationships, encourage trust in others.
• Very high level of integrity; able to win the trust of both clients and candidates.
• Have initiative, willing to take responsibility, mature and dependable.
• Self confident, enthusiastic determined, tenacious, get things done.
• Very strong work ethic.
• Well organised and efficient.
• Excellent, professional telephone manner.
• High standard of personal presentation.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to handle pressure, prioritise work but recognize when delegation is required.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
The following skills, knowledge and experience are highly desirable but are not considered essential in the ideal candidate:
• Experience in the recruitment field.
• Experience in marketing a professional service.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office programs, especially Internet Explorer and MS Word.
Consultants are rewarded for assignments that are brought into the firm, and for conducting assignments.
• For assignments that are won and conducted by you, you will earn 30% of the fees paid.
• For assignments that are won by you, but another Consultant conducts the assignment, each earns 15% of the fees paid.
• For assignments that are conducted by you, but another Consultant won the assignment or the assignment came from another source, you will earn 15% of the fees paid.
• There is a special scheme of monthly guaranteed payment and commission for the first six months for newly appointed Consultants. For Consultants that prefer this arrangement to continue indefinitely, this can be accommodated.
In the Gulf they are growing strongly and plans are in place to further develop their business in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar as well as to open additional offices in Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman. They have also recently formed a strategic alliance with a large Saudi executive search firm and we are in the process of developing that relationship and putting programs in place to our mutual benefit.
|Salary Range:||£30000 - £100000/annum Dubai M|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job