|Job Title:||Proactive Consultant Manager (IFA Sales)|
|Description:||Proactive Consultant Manager (IFA Sales) - Leeds, West Yorkshire
We have a requirement for a Proactive Consultant Manager to develop, motivate and effectively manage a team of Proactive Sales Consultants in order to both achieve New Business Results and KPI objectives for a leading Insurance Company.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
* Responsible for development of the relationship between Proactive Sales Consultant and the IFA, impacting positively on New Business and ORC feedback.
* Ensure consistent and effective implementation of sales skills training with all members of proactive team. This should include both 'focused sales training' and topical / generic sales ideas.
* Working with Area Office Sales Management to ensure a consistent approach in co-ordinating a three way relationship between Proactive Sales Consultant and IFAC.
* Implementation and continuous development of agreed call contact strategies.
* Identify and implement "Best Practice" in conjunction with PCM's across all sites.
* Effective management and co-ordination of sales campaigns and competition.
* As a team of PCM's identify and share, opportunities, ideas and working practices which create successful and sales focused campaigns.
* Provide effective coaching at both team and individual level.
* To implement agreed measures to monitor and feedback on activities such as :-
i) Telephone effectiveness
ii) Individual time management
iii) IFASC productivity
iv) Team working
v) Campaigns and competitions
vi) Proactive contact
vii) Panel management
viii) IFA relationships
* Via the KPI award system, set challenging objectives to achieve new business results and development of people skills.
BENEFITS OF PROACTIVE CONSULTANT MANAGER ROLE:
* Achieve consistency of Best Practice across all Area Office sites.
* Creates a more focused sales approach to IFASC role ensuring accountability of standards and new business results.
* Free up approximately 50% more time for sales management team to focus on IFAC management / development and exposure to Key account.
* Will ensure a consistent and fairer approach to the management and payment of IFASC KPI bonus.
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job