|Job Title:||IFA Consultant/Broker Consultant|
|Description:||IFA Consultant/Broker Consultant - Edinburgh, Scotland
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a leading financial organisation in the Scottish Area Office. The role is of an IFA Consultant/Broker Consultant.
The role requires responsibility for developing and managing profitable business relationships within an established team of IFAs. In addition you will be accountable for:-
• Securing and maintaining “preferred providers”
• Demonstrating and applying market knowledge, product and skills
• Maintain accurate records
• Managing the company's resources
• Managing and developing relationships
The ideal candidate will be required to work in a fast paced and motivated team, working effectively to contribute towards the success of sales within the area.
They shall also have:-
• Previous experience of the IFA market
• Broker sales experience
• A proven sales track record
• A high level of managing relationships
• Experience in dealing in Corporate Pensions Accounts
• An understanding of the working knowledge of main issues facing the Financial Services industry
• Knowledge of FP organisational structure, product range and procedures
• Competent technology skills.
In addition, they must have full FPC qualifications and be working towards AFPC (although this is preferred).|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job