|Job Title:||Marketing Budget Controller|
|Description:||Marketing Budget Controller - Dorking, Surrey
Our blue chip client in Dorking are seeking a Marketing Budget Controller to provide UKD Sales and Marketing Management with a full and comprehensive service in relation to planning and expense reporting.
Providing regular reports and analysing expenses, highlighting areas of concern, proactively supporting the Senior Budget Controller in budget setting and monthly forecasting and encouraging tight budgetary control throughout UK Marketing and Distribution, with specialist focus on the Marketing Division.
Knowledge and skills
• A solid understanding of financial reporting standards, statutory accounting and key financials of a large business.
• A broad awareness of the Financial Services industry and the regulatory environment.
• A good understanding of the Marketing structure and the key objectives for UK Marketing and Distribution.
Education and Qualifications
• Completed the early stages of a financial qualification with demonstrable experience in SME or large organisation.
• Has gained business experience incorporating the management of significant expense budgets and evidence of superior knowledge of the cost drivers of a large FTSE 100 business.
• Typically will have demonstrated strong communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills across a range of seniority levels.
To find out more or receive a full job spec please apply today.
Please note Specialist Recruit are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Due to the high volumes of applications we receive we are only able to reply to successful candidates.|
|Salary Range:||£20000 - £28000/annum inc bene|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job