|Job Title:||Management Information Assistant|
|Description:||Management Information Assistant - Dorking, Surrey
A rare and interesting strategic opportunity has arisen in the Business Intelligence Team within the Business Support Area to UK within Sales and Marketing of our large client in Dorking.
The purpose of the role is to provide the Business Units with a comprehensive service in relation to information on the business and how it is performing.
In addition, the role holder will analyse the business in all aspects, delivering regular and ad-hoc management information as required, and providing technical support on issues related to MI.
Knowledge and skills
• Broad understanding of database architecture, solutions, design and development.
• An in depth knowledge of statistical processes and systems.
• A thorough understanding of the procedures and systems, which influence the production of MI.
• The ability to make sound, evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information.
• Programming skills to a level required by SAS (or similar products).
Ideal candidate will have considerable experience of producing management information is desirable.
Please note you will only be contacted should your application be successful.
|Salary Range:||£18000 - £20000/annum inc bene|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job