|Job Title:||IFA Support Consultant|
|Description:||IFA Support Consultant - Manchester, Greater Manchester
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a leading financial organisation operating from it's Manchester branch. The role is of an IFA Support Consultant to provide effective sales support to IFAC/IFAAM and maximise the business potential of a targeted panel of IFAs through proactive telephone sales.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
* To provide administrative and sales support to key IFAs as agreed with IFAC/IFAAM.
* To maximise business from a panel of IFAs through proactive telephone sales activity and account management.
* To identify and exploit sales opportunities from both reactive and proactive IFA contact.
* To influence IFA decision-making through demonstrating a full working knowledge of Friends Provident products, services and technology.
* To support and provide input to the construction, implementation and review of Account Business Plans.
* To proactively co-ordinate face to face contact with key IFAs.
* To support the IFAC/IFAAM in monitoring the effectiveness of IFA contact strategy.
* To assist IFAC/IFAAM and Sales Management in the organisation / preparation of targeted IFA workshops, seminars, campaigns and presentations.
* To develop a focused partnership with the IFAC/IFAAM in order to ensure that a quality service is provided to all IFAs and business potential is maximised.
The capabilities and activities listed below provide details on how an IFA Support Consultant can deliver against the Principal Accountabilities overleaf:
* Administrative and Sales Support
* Maximising Business from a panel of IFAs
* Identifying and Exploiting Sales Opportunities
* Knowledge of Products, Services and Technology
* Business Planning Support
* Co-ordinating Face to Face contact
* Contact Strategy
* IFA Workshops/Seminars
* Partnership with IFAC/IFAAM
KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* Good working knowledge of the Financial Services Market & Life & Pensions products.
* Experience in telephone sales desirable.
* Financial Planning Certificate/Certificate in Financial Planning or completion within 12 months. |
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job