|Job Title:||Mortgage Collections Officers|
|Description:||Mortgage Collections Officers - Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Mortgage Collection Officers Urgently Required.
No Experience Necessary!
Based in High Wycombe - Within walking distance of the Train Station.
£18,000 - £22,000 pa +yearly bonus of upto £5,000
Our client, a leading residential mortgage loan administrator, is urgently recruiting Mortgage Collection Officers.
The main responsibility of the Collections Department is the collection of all outstanding mortgage payments.
As a Collections Officer you will be part of a close knit team. Operating within a fast moving and challenging environment, candidates will need to be versatile team players. The ability to be cool under pressure and maintain a high standard of work during peak periods is of paramount importance, as is the ability to contribute to the team's overall productivity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contact customers whose account is in arrears, by telephone if possible, to establish the reason for arrears and agree a course of action.
• Handle post for mortgage accounts and ensure letters responded to within 48hrs.
• Handle a high volume of incoming calls effectively.
• Establish and update customer records to reflect all communication.
• Ensure daily productivity and activity targets are met.
• Ensure different types of loan accounts are appropriately actioned.
• Agree arrangements, taking into account ability to pay and level of arrears.
• Maximise payments.
Experience, Knowledge and Attributes Required for Trainee Collections Officers:
• Previous experience of working in a call centre / customer services environment
• Excellent communication skills.
• Systems literate
• Accurate data entry skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work to targets and procedures.
• Ability to use initiative.
• Ability to work as part of a team and maintain good working relationships with colleagues in all departments
Interested? Apply today!
|Salary Range:||£18000 - £22000/annum Yearly B|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job