|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Description:||Business Development Manager - Sale, Greater Manchester
Business Development Manager
Salary: £40k pa
Industry sectors: Banking, Finance & Insurance
I am currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager based in South Manchester for a prestigiuos client
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3.5 years experience within the same sector/field.
The role consists of Business to Business sales. Contacting and visiting finance brokers, mortgage intermediaries, IFAs and selling/promoting the services. Also maintaining and growing existing introducer relationships.
The main purpose of the role is to maximise the industry standing, brand awareness and market share by developing new and existing introducer relationships via regular communication/interaction with colleagues and introducer networks at all levels.
* To cultivate existing introducer relationships by positively promoting, its lender products, services and people.
* Have personal accountability for monthly, quarterly and annual delivery of introducer business, exceeding business volume and targets.
* Identify new sources of introducer business by keeping up-to-date with market developments, particularly with new entrants to the introducer network.
* Liaise with the Directors on a fortnightly basis to identify and resolve any introducer issues that may arise.
* Understand individual introducer processes, systems and requirements, providing feedback to the Directors to enable the company to tailor its systems and accommodate the needs of the introducer.
* Provide regular updates to introducers in accordance with their agreements.
* Attend in house training sessions to maximise knowledge of products, processes and systems to enable the delivery of accurate information to all recipients. Be an expert on lenders' product terms.
* Display a professional and approachable manner to all colleagues, suppliers, professionals and business partners at all times positively promoting the company
* Actively seek improvement and personal development and attend all learning interventions as agreed with line manager.
* Promote a culture of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities that will benefit the company
* Undertake any reasonable additional duties and tasks as allocated by a Director.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sue Gaffney in the first instance on 0161 905 0333 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Job ref: JB4991
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job