|Job Title:||Sales Representative|
|Description:||Sales Representative - Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Salary: £18000 to £22000 pa
Position: Sales Executive
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing solution providers for the Financial Industry is currently seeking a Sales Executive, this is a brand new role for the company and offers excellent chances for career progression within the growing organisation.
Overview of the Role:
As a Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be involved in assisting with the sales and marketing strategy for the business, providing a high level of support. Your role will be to work as part of a team and meet the required deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of products and service.
Responsibilities to include:
• To support the Sales team
• Following comprehensive training, to be fully conversant with company products and services
• To effectively co-ordinate advertising and mailing activities for specific
Divisions within the company
• To implement marketing schedules and manage responses
• Assist in the development of future activities
• Prioritise own workload
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Support successful delivery of campaigns, competitor and sales analysis and
• Common sense
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Accurate, thorough and methodical
• Professionally presented
• Highly motivated with a positive attitude
• Excellent command of written English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Accurate and habitual proof-reading
• Initiative and self-motivation
• Excellent organisational skills
Must be able to
• Work well under pressure
• Prioritise and work to tight deadlines
If you have previous experience within a Financial/Banking Industry please apply NOW!!!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Salary Range:||£18000 - £22000/annum N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job