|Job Title:||Account Manager - Retail - UK|
|Description:||Account Manager - Retail - UK - London, UK
• Develop and close Medium/large complex ERP & AMS deals to meet Revenue & Profit targets
• Build high quality and sustainable executive relationships at all levels (CxO in particular)
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Possesses a through and deep understanding of the UK Retail market
• Focus value propositions which are compelling to the client while not overselling the client.
• Ensure timely and accurate monthly forecasting and collections
• Possess a clear & proven track record of closing $5 Million plus deals within the UK marketplace especially in Retail
• Be a self-motivated achiever who is capable of motivating teams across multiple geographies towards a single Goal
• Experience in shaping and executing competitive strategies
• Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated track record of financial engineering
• Problem Solving skills and the ability to stay positive under the most trying circumstances
• Outstanding client relationship skills with a proven track record of over 5 years in the industry
• Clear track record of closing $5m plus complex AMS & ERP deals in the UK.
|Salary Range:||£40000 - £50000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job