|Job Title:||Purchaser/Logistics Manager|
|Description:||Purchaser/Logistics Manager - United Kingdom (Cambridge), Cambridgeshire
1. Maintain material masters for raw materials.
2. Maintain adequate stock levels of materials to meet production requirements and communicate with production on any material issues.
3. To develop new suppliers and to ensure that approved suppliers are used in purchasing lamp materials, liaising with the QA and R&D departments in assessing the suppliers’ capabilities.
4. To establish and agree schedules of material requirements with suppliers and to negotiate contracts and prices where appropriate.
5. To generate a requisition list for raw materials and to create purchase orders for items which need re-ordering.
6. To create manual purchase orders for non-stock consumables, match delivery notes to orders and pass to accounts.
7. To develop and maintain a KPI system and monitor suppliers of materials to ensure timely delivery, and resolve any problems arising.
8. To be responsible for raw materials, including material deliveries to production, the Kan-ban system, consignment stock and stock checks.
All employees have a responsibility for training and developing themselves, and those they may supervise, to a suitable level to meet the business requirements of the company, and to keep the management informed of such training and development.
|Salary Range:||£14000/annum £14000 per year|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job