|Job Title:||Account Handler - New Business Manager|
|Description:||Account Handler - New Business Manager - London, London
Our client deals with schemes for most risks.
Regularly dealing with:
* Employers and Public/Products Liability
* Commercial Vehicles - HGV's, vans, taxi, minibus, coach, etc. Single vehicles or fleets.
* Commercial Property - Buildings and contents. Owned or rented.
* Commercial Combined - Business interruption, loss of profit, book debts, goods in transit, money, all risks, etc.
* Professional Indemnity - For most professionals.
* Directors and Officers - Essential for owners and controllers of companies of all sizes.
* Customers - Hauliers, printers, manufacturers, shops, offices, pubs/clubs, restaurants, couriers, most businesses can be catered for.
You will be responsible for dealing with a portfolio of existing client and developing new clients too.
Servicing and administering client insurance portfolios in a timely, professional and efficient manner
Identifying and responding to opportunities to increase the company's insurance income
Responsible for the day-to-day servicing and growth of nominated corporate insurance accounts, including visits to clients when necessary
Supporting the activities of Account Directors, Account Executives, Relationship Managers and/or Directors who deal with clients
Helping identify cross-selling opportun|
|Salary Range:||£18000 - £25000/annum Mileage|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job