|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Description:||Accounts Assistant - London , London
Our client, a global investment management company, wishes to appoint an accounts assistant to provide support in delivering accurate and timely accounting support for several businesses within the Group. This will involve maintaining ledgers, invoicing and the completion of reconciliations on a periodic basis.
- Preparation of month end journals including accruals, income and expenses
- Weekly balance sheet reconciliations, including the bank, intercompany and debtors, including the investigation of outstanding items
- Accounting and raising invoices for the quarterly recharging of expenses to and from Group entities for the business units
- Maintaining headcount records
- Processing of payments including compensation claims, intercompany recharges and other
- Participation in ad hoc projects and reporting
- Ideally in the initial stages of studying
- Experience within the investment management sector
- A team player who is able to work under pressure and with good attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of core software packages, to an intermediate level|
|Salary Range:||£28000 - £32000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job