|Job Title:||Assistant Financial Controller|
|Description:||Assistant Financial Controller - Manchester, Greater Manchester
A leading professional support and engineering services group are currently seeking a temporary Assistant Financial Controller to be based in Manchester.
- Consolidation of Monthly Management Accounts including preparation of board report. This will include a detailed summary of the business performance in the month.
- Attend the Monthly Finance Reviews with the Financial Controller. The Finance Reviews are arranged to give the Business Directors and opportunity to explain their business performance
- Production of Half Year and Year End Statutory Accounts
- Development and Management of Finance Team split across various regions
- Development of tools used within the business both financial and commercial in order to improve the efficiency of our business.
- Train project managers and Finance team in the use of Systems
- Ensure consistent methods are used across all the businesses within company
- Complete adhoc requests from Group
- Assist Directors in the preparation of budgets in addition to consolidating
- Ensure rolling 12 forecasts are produced accurately and consistently across the business on a monthly basis
It is essential that you are CIMA/ACA @ 3yrs post qual
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.|
|Salary Range:||£0 - £25/hour N/A|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job