|Job Title:||Internal Implementation Cons|
|Description:||Internal Implementation Cons - Surrey, Surrey
To manage and implement new business to meet both client and company requirements in an agreed and timely manner. Provide consultancy to the client in the analysis of the business offer. Perform planning and analyse client requirements. Assist in identifying (and documenting as required) the payroll requirements, manage application configuration, data migrations, monitors project progress and on occasions performing system testing. Ensure completion and sign off of implementations to agreed deliverables.
· Establishes and manages the client implementation to ensure target dates are met.
· Works with third party project managers where appropriate.
· Accurately documents the proposed payroll functionality and procedures.
· Accurately implements the required payroll set up and configuration.
· Performs client training.
· Co-ordinates data migrations, parallel and first live runs with the client and the relevant internal departments.
· Co-ordinates follow-up with relevant ADP departments post implementation.
· Conducts a thorough analysis of clients' payroll needs to establish specific calculation rules, reporting and any interface requirements.
· Develops a plan or key milestone dates to successfully monitor and track implementation progress.
· Compiles details of each payroll element, its calculation and usage, payslip description, reports, electronic output/CSV file and interfaces.
· Compiles a Payroll Procedures Manual in conjunction with MPS and the client, detailing the format that data will be received in, deadlines, process flows, payroll-processing schedules etc.
· Obtains formal sign off from the client and internal ADP departments of the key implementation milestones.
· Co-ordinates and performs data migrations and reconciliatation liaising with other ADP departments if required.
· Liases with Operations to schedule data migrations and parallel payroll runs.
· Co-ordinates parallel runs and first live runs with the relevant MPS Manager and the MPS associate who will be processing the client's payrolls.
· Conducts client training.
· Communicates critical issues and risks to appropriate client or ADP team members.
· Obtains appropriate sign offs are received to complete the implementation ensuring appropriate departments are advised for billing of the implementation cost.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Will be expected to work under own initiative for day-to-day tasks in line with overall strategic guidance from manager.
· Has no supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Ability to work under time constraints essential.
· Good working knowledge of payroll legislation.
· Knowledge of HR legislation would be an advantage.
· Adaptable and flexible team player.
· Service oriented aptitude with good written and verbal communication skills.
· Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· 3+ years working in a payroll and personnel consulting or implementation role.
· IPPM Diploma (or similar qualification) would be an advantage.
· Proven ability to operate in client facing meetings, with contacts at all levels of seniority.
· The jobholder and may occasionally be required to travel to client locations throughout the UK, which could include overnight stays where relevant.
|Salary Range:||£25000/annum £25000|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job