|Job Title:||Irish Implementation Consultan|
|Description:||Irish Implementation Consultan - Surrey, Surrey
To project manage and implement new business to meet both client and company requirements in an agreed and timely manner. Provide consultancy to the client in the analysis of the business offer. Perform project management, planning and analyse client requirements. Assist in creating the functional design (where appropriate), manage application configuration, data conversion, monitors project progress and performing system testing. Ensure completion and sign off of project to agreed success criteria.
· Establishes and manages the client implementation project plan to ensure target dates are met.
· Works with third party project managers where appropriate.
· Accurately documents the proposed payroll functionality and procedures.
· Performs adequate system and user testing.
· Performs client system training.
· Co-ordinates data take-on, parallel and first live runs with the client and the relevant internal departments.
· Co-ordinates follow-up with relevant ADP departments post implementation.
· System set up and configuration.
· Conducts a thorough analysis of clients' payroll needs to establish specific calculation rules, reporting and interface requirements.
· Develops a project plan using Microsoft Project in consultation with Project Office if applicable.
· Compiles a Functional Specification detailing each payroll element, its calculation and usage, payslip description, reports, electronic output/CSV file and interfaces.
· Compiles a Payroll Procedures Manual in conjunction with MPS and the client, detailing the format that data will be received in, deadlines, process flows, payroll-processing schedules etc.
· Obtains formal client sign off for the project plan, Functional Specification and Payroll Procedures Manual.
· Determines the appropriate method and conversion of data files in consultation with the Technical Specialist to ensure the accurate mapping and standardisation of data.
· Performs data take on and reconciliation liaising with Technical Specialist if required.
· Liases with Operations to schedule parallel payroll runs.
· Co-ordinates parallel runs and first live runs with the relevant MPS Manager and the MPS associate who will be processing the client's payrolls.
· Reviews parallel run output with the client.
· Conducts training as required.
· Ensures that the project is running to established time scales and attends project meetings with the client to discuss progress and critical issues.
· Provides progress reports to the client and internally as required
· Communicates critical issues and risks to appropriate team members.
· After the first live run, obtains formal project sign off and ensures that this is distributed to the appropriate departments for billing of the implementation cost.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Tracks time spent by client and tasks undertaken.
· Will be expected to work under own initiative for day-to-day tasks in line with overall strategic guidance from manager.
· Has no supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Ability to work under time constraints essential.
· Ability to prepare and conduct formal presentations.
· Good working knowledge of payroll legislation - Uk and Irish.
· Knowledge of HR legislation would be an advantage.
· Adaptable and flexible team player.
· Service oriented aptitude with good written and verbal communication skills.
· Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· 3+ years working in a payroll and personnel consulting or implementation role.
· IPPM Diploma (or similar qualification) would be an advantage.
· Proven ability to operate in client facing meetings, with contacts at all levels of seniority.
· The jobholder may occasionally be required to travel to client locations throughout the UK and the Republic of Ireland, which could include overnight stays where relevant.
· This role will involve a mixture of both office and field based work.
|Salary Range:||£25000/annum £25000|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job