|Job Title:||Accounts Manager|
|Description:||Accounts Manager - All Areas, UK
To retain existing National Accounts through service excellence and, by building strong strategic business customer relationships, identify opportunities to develop and grow the business, thereby contributing to revenue and customer retention targets. To take primary responsibility for the service management of a group of strategic accounts by acting as an escalation point within ADP in respect of service related issues. To maintain proactive contact with designated accounts in order to monitor service levels and manage any issues and requests effectively.
· Provide relationship management to National Customers in order to develop long-term and positive business relationships.
· To recommend solutions to customers to meet present and future requirements.
· To focus on retention and development of the National Customers base.
· Liaison with operational counterparts to ensure quality service delivery
· Undertake proactive Account planning
· Be an escalation point for service issues that cannot be dealt with by the operational teams (MPS/Service Centre)
· Carry out a 6-month review with newly implemented customers.
· Be responsible for the negotiation and renewal of contracts for allocated customers.
· Manage quarterly client operational service meetings and prepare minutes & agendas where required.
· Project manage or be an active participant in the implementation of any new customer developments.
· Maintain and manage project & issue logs.
· Maintain comprehensive records on all client activity, following the Account Development Plans used by ADP in order to ensure maximum customer contact and use of ADP's products and services.
· Establish action plans and agree completion dates with clients.
· To maintain and update all relevant customer information on the appropriate ADP systems
· Escalate client service issues highlighting them to the relevant service areas.
· Identify sales opportunities and ensure follow up with the relevant sales teams.
· To be responsible for communicating and monitoring software upgrades within the live environment.
· Prepare statistical reports regarding client-base activity.
· Responsible for the communication KPI's to the customer and to complete any other reporting required.
· Responsibility for raising ad-hoc invoices when required.
· Responsible for debtor chasing for account allocation and to provide debtor updates to senior management.
· Seek new revenue opportunities through the promotion of products & services.
· Researches activity in the market by use of the Internet, publications, news and responds accordingly.
· Identifies product/ service enhancements and promotes internally.
· Keeps up to date on all new product rollouts as well as existing offerings to ensure successful sales opportunities are identified
· Ensures client satisfaction and improvement in client retention by acting as a liaison between the client and ADP.
· Understands the clients business needs and add value to the client acting in a consultative manner.
· Proactively manages nominated client accounts by regular telephone contact, scheduled review meetings etc
· Will be expected to work under own initiative for day-to-day tasks in line with overall management guidance.
· Reports to the National Accounts Team Manager and has no supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· A good understanding of payroll solutions is desirable.
· Excellent analytical skills and presentations skills are required together with the confidence to deliver at a senior level.
· Ideally, the ability to sell both themselves and ADP's business services are required.
· A professional business approach in both attitude and personal presentation are necessary.
· Professional manner and positive attitude
· Ability to own Client issues through to resolution
· Relationship building skills, both internal and external
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written, at a senior level
· Negotiation and objection handling
· Ability to "sell" ADP and it's services
· Influencing skills through consultative techniques
· Flexible approach
· Independent and team player
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Applicants will have at least two years experience in a client facing/relationship management role, ideally with experience in ADP's service solutions.
· Experience of face-to-face client service contact
· The jobholder will be expected to travel to client locations throughout the country, and may occasionally be expected to stay overnight where relevant. Flexibility is therefore a pre-requisite.
· Car owner with full driving licence
|Salary Range:||£33000/annum £33000|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job