|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator - 6 month contract|
|Description:||Payroll Administrator - 6 month contract - Bracknell, Berkshire
Payroll Administrator - 6 month contract – with opportunities to become permanent for the right candidate - Bracknell, £23k
Our client based in Bracknell are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join a team to deliver payroll to 8,000 employees across 30 different UK entities.
Responsibilities will include:
• Receiving and accurately inputting payroll data including starters, leavers, amendments, SMP, SSP and other statutory payments
• Managing the interface with the payroll system, performing audits and resolving issues
• Running payroll to Net and then to BACS
• Printing payslips and ensuring they are received by sites or employees within deadline
• Liaising with managers and HR contacts to ensure timely payments to businesses and individuals by building good working relationships
• Taking ownership and resolving queries in an accurate and timely manner include, pension, pay, tax, share plan and statutory entitlements ensuring all received queries are logged and monitored
• Ensuring that all documentation/contacts for area of responsibility is up to date and accessible to the team
• Reconcile payrolls either manually or electronically each month to General Ledger
• Ensuring that processes that impact year end processes are monitored on a monthly basis
Experience and Skills required:
• Significant experience in an end to end payroll team
• Experience of working in a delivery focused environment
• Experience of year end processes and P11D’s is desirable.
• Experience in a large global organisation preferred
This company are a friendly working environment and offer an excellent benefits package
Apply now to find out more information
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job