|Job Title:||PC Support Team Representative|
|Description:||PC Support Team Representative - Surrey, Surrey
Develops and maintains effective company/Client communications in order to resolve issues relating to system performance and all functional activities. Ensures that the client is utilising appropriate system access and processing procedures and advises clients on best practice.
· To work to ensure all agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA's) are adhered to
· To assist with the daily activities of all teams for system support to ensure delivery of optimal service and the improvement of client retention and satisfaction
· To agree resolution dates with clients and follow ups until completion.
· To help identify any personal training requirements with the line manager to ensure knowledge levels are kept up-to-date and in line with any business changes
· To work with other team members to offer business contingency and flexibility across all products as required
· To research and modify the companys systems to meet clients' specific needs
· To make sure that current payroll and all product systems are understood and utilised appropriately
· To provide comprehensive technical support to all clients at all times.
· Serves as client liaison within company providing professional communications in answering client questions regarding all product supporting systems
· Continues to update own knowledge through available resources to ensure familiarity on all new product releases, upgrades as relevant
· Takes ownership to ensure all client phone calls, emails, faxes are fully investigated and recorded through to completion
· Responsible for escalating any enquiry to Production, BMS, TSD and SMT as appropriate for further investigation and to ensure follow up until closure of incident
· To continually keep client updated with progress of status on incidents requiring further work to resolve to effectively manage client expectations
· To ensure all incidents are logged and client provided with a CRN number to support our tracking process and reporting mechanism
· To act as contingency for other client services support teams as business demand dictates
· Continues to update knowledge of changes in the market place through available resources to ensure familiarity of Microsoft operating systems
· To be flexible to travel to other locations throughout the UK as required on occasions for client site visits
· Performs other duties as required and as business dictates
· Reports to PC Support Team Manager
· Has no supervisory responsibilities
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Has good understanding of all business processes to be performed within the team
· Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to identify when the escalation process is required
· Ability to work in a proactive manner with the confidence to be professional, reacting to both planned and unplanned events.
· Ability to effectively interact across all departments to ensure clients needs are met
· Has the ability to work well under pressure meeting strict deadlines
· Able to prioritise own workloads
· Professionally represents ADP with all client interactions at all times
· Self-motivated, flexible, adaptable, and team player
· Able to work under own initiative without supervision
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Must have proven experience in IT
· 2yrs software support on Windows platforms experience essential
· Good general education
· Also an effective communicator with focus on customer service improvements and client support
· PC literate and numerate
|Salary Range:||£21000/annum £21000|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job