|Job Title:||Accounts Supervisor|
|Description:||Accounts Supervisor - Redhill, Surrey
Our client a lovely firm on the outskirts of Redhill are seeking an Accounts Supervisor to join their team. This is a fabulous role and in return you will be offered fantastic benefits and a lovely working environment.
If you are successful, you will be required to maintain cash books and assist the Finance Director in the production of monthly management accounts, annual statutory accounts and PAYE and VAT information.
Other duties to include;
• Leadership and development of the Accounts Team
• Developing excellence in customer service for internal and external customers
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Preparation of profit & loss account and balance sheet schedules
• Maintain and reconcile all Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis
• Maintaining bank accounts, recording all debits and credits and ensuring optimum balances are kept at all times
• Monthly staff payroll
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
• Assisting in the preparation of annual statutory accounts
• Assisting in the preparation and reconciliation of year end income tax returns
• Preparing other ad hoc reports as needed
• Assist the Payroll and Credit Control functions
• Such additional and / or alternative duties as may be assigned by management
Hours for this role are 8.30am - 5pm.
You must be able to drive as this position is based slightly outside Redhill and there is no public transport facility.
Please note you will only be contacted should your application be successful.
|Salary Range:||£30000 - £33000/annum|
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job