|Job Title:||Group Financial Accountant|
|Description:||Group Financial Accountant - Basingstoke, Hampshire
US owned, global organisation that are highly respected within their industry. The have a reputation for delivery high quality products in a professional way.
You will provide assistance with the preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated accounts with particular responsibility for:
• All share based payments calculations, related disclosure, and issues in accordance with US GAAP and IFRS
• Responsible for Basic and diluted EPS calculations;
• Responsible for the preparation of the Group Cash flow and Balance Sheet reviews used by the CFO and Investor relations team;
• Responsible for group filings relating to the Office of National Statistics
In addition, you will be responsible for researching accounting policy, planning, reporting and implementing various Group Finance projects (such as IFRS and US GAAP compliance and SOX methodology).
You will be a newly qualified accountant who is bright, methodical and pays great attention to detail. Working in a department that demands high standards of excellence, successful candidates can expect promotion within a year to a year and a half.
• Ability to work well in a pressured, deadline focused, small, committed team environment;
• Ensure high standards of accuracy and consistency of data, attention to detail and efficiency
• Effective communication skills with colleagues at all levels and departments of the business;
• Contribute ideas and implement improvements; and
• Effective in identifying issues and resolving those issues;
Benefits Comprehensive blue chip benefits package
Salary £40,000 + bonus
Online Job Enquiry
Complete this form to sumbit your application direct to the person that placed this advert. accjobs.com applicants must have secured permission to reside and work in the UK from the Home Office prior to sumbitting thier application: this is a legal requirement. accjobs.com is unable to enter into correspondance on UK immigration issues: please visit the Home Office Website for more guidance. Please attach an up-to-date CV (resume) to speed up the selection process.
You must enter the verification word.
Tell a friend about this job